THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE RISK FOR RENTAL EQUIPMENT
Rental Equipment Protection (REP) is all risk physical damage coverage while equipment is out on rent. REP adds value for rental customers by protecting rental customers as much as it protects dealers. Coverage includes but is not limited to: damage and loss due to collision, earthquake, fire, flood, hail, overturns, theft, tornado, vandalism or wind.
WHAT CAN REP PROTECT?
Any rental equipment, except for those that are licensed for the road. From trenching boxes, to forklifts, to cranes, to excavators. And everything in between! (Not sure? Give us a call!)
WHAT REP CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Enhances rental programs.
- Provides replacement cost.
- Eliminates risk for self-insured programs.
- Claims will not affect business insurance premiums for the dealer or the customer.
- All-risk coverage reduces risk better than named perils.
- $1000 for equipment valued under $25,000.
- $2500 for equipment valued over $25,000.
WAIVER OF SUBROGATION
With a waiver of subrogation, when a loss occurs, we are not going to try and recoup those funds from the customer. The benefits are twofold: claims are processed quickly and any claims will not impact insurance premiums.
Physical Damage Protection™ (PDP) for purchased or long-term lease equipment
Straight|Docs Compliance Services including certificate management